ACCURATE SIGNS THAT SHOW YOU ARE IN LOVE
The experience of falling in love is unique for each individual, including the time taken for each sensation and emotion to intensify and get identified. You might be a believer of love at first sight, or maybe a bit of a cynic and require more time to evolve strong feelings for someone. today we discuss Exact 30 signs that show you are in love or not
The definition of love can be different for everyone, whatever it might be for you, we all would agree that love is no less than a virus that captures your mind, and your heart of course. So, here are 30 symptoms that you’re in love with someone (admit it or not ;).Exact 30 signs that show you are in love or not
Match your feeling whether you are in love
1. That glowing face -now, however, straight out of a Rom-com this might sound however, it’s true. When you’re in love you have all these exciting and all things happy kinda thoughts going on in your mind ALL THE TIME, which tend to reflect on your face.
2. All you think about is them – you think about a hundred thoughts and they are ninety-nine, come on, you have to agree with me on this. They never hop-off your train of thoughts. They are all you think about.
3. Turning into a daydreamer? – when all you can think of is that person, you start creating situations in your head which you’re well aware of might never happen, but you still like to imagine or start daydreaming to be precise.
4. That constant smile – when you see them, hear their name in a conversation, or even think of them, you can’t help smiling. If someone around you takes their name it brings a smile on your face you turn into this happy person for no particular reason.
5. Everything reminds you of them – the smallest of things remind you of them. Be it drinking coffee, you would recall that one time you had coffee with them. No matter what, wherever you go, whatever you do, you think of them. It’s a strange feeling you can’t help. They just pop into your head randomly.
6. The one in a million feelings – in a room full of all kinds of people, your eyes are stuck at them. You can’t help but notice only that one person in the entire crowd. It’s not even intentional, it just happens. So these are the Exact 30 signs that show you are in love or not.
7. Checking your phone a lot – these days most of the people are already kind of glued to their phones. But if you’re in love, you may find yourself even more eager to respond to a text message as quick as you can or even more likely to pick up a phone call, although not many of us are fans of a phone call we prefer texting but in love all your phone anxiety just tends to vanish, because you might want to make an exception for a special person.
8. You find reasons to meet them – you would find the smallest of excuses to see them. And you always want to see them, literally every day. You could even fake being sick for them to come and look you up.
9. Remembering the little things – if you’re in love you would remember the smallest of things or details about that person or even about that one little phone call with them. Like their favorite color, sport, TV show, food. What they wore the other day or how they had done their hair. Any and everything.
10. Can’t stop staring at them – this is one of the most common and evident symptoms of love. You can’t help but stare at that person all the time. Your eyes automatically blur out everything else.
11. Your likes and dislikes tend to become the same – maybe this is some kind of a love influence but if you’re in love with someone, over some time you start liking what they liking or hating what they hate. Or could be a person or a thing. If he/she likes their mum more than their dad, it influences your choice.
12. You find yourself always talking about them – You can’t do anything about it. Someone around you would just say or do something that reminds you of them and before you know it you’re talking about them. No matter whom you’re talking to. You could be talking to someone sitting next to you in a metro, or your mom, and they’ll still come up in conversation.
13. You re-read their text messages – you cannot deny this, You keep the entire text conversation you have with them. Receiving a text from them makes you smile, and you read it again just to feel good. Even when you’re feeling low all you have to do is re-read the conversation you had with them a few days ago and it makes you smile again. Even if you’re someone that deletes your emails and texts often, with this person, you won’t. Because their texts brighten your day and make you smile from ear to ear.
14. You lose track of time and no amount of time spent with him is ever enough – you could have hours-long conversations with them on the phone or in person, but it won’t feel long enough. At the end of the day, It would still feel like you just spent a few minutes. It’s never enough.
15. You have more energy – You start to feel more lively and active, as if you have a constant adrenaline rush. There is this sudden energy boost that lifts your mood and gets you excited. It’s a deranged feeling, it feels like you’re high on life.
16. You get defensive when your friends or family is negative about them – maybe normally it wouldn’t bother you, like when they talked about any other friend of yours or a guy u dated before, but in this case, things are a little different. You have now suddenly developed a defense mechanism which makes you want to protect them as a reflex if anyone says anything even close to rude about them.
17. You can talk to them about ANYTHING – if you’re in love, you’re totally comfortable around them. You become quite vulnerable to them. You would share things which normally you only would have shared with your best friend.
18. They make you feel good about yourself – if you’re in love, you’re comfortable around that person and they make you feel like you are enough and you are perfect just the way you are, and of course, you do the same for them.
19. You’re less attracted to others – the guys or girls you found hot/handsome/beautiful, nope. That’s not how you feel anymore. That one person is now the definition of all of the above for you. And if you even think of being with someone else, a part of you doesn’t agree to it. If in love, you will not feel attracted to others anymore. All you want is them.
20. You remember all the firsts – if you’re in love with someone you would never be able to forget the first time you met or the first time you held each other’s hand or the first phone call. If you’re good with dates then you’d remember those too or else you would remember the feeling, situation, atmosphere. Little moments with them are special memories. And you’ll remember every detail.
21. You feel safe when you’re around them – It’s not easy to explain how this feels, but it is the loveliest feeling. With them around, you feel like nothing could hurt you or nothing could go wrong.
22. You want to show them all of your favorite things – you do this because you want them to know you more than anyone else does, you want them to be your closest. You’re not doing this to try and make them like what you do.
23. Whenever outside, you’re on the lookout for things you know they would like – you’re not out in the store just for your self now, the things you used to casually walk by in the store normally, are now looked at thinking about them.
24. They become a priority – this goes without saying, if you’re in love with someone, they by default top your priority list. If we see in general, no one has the time, everyone’s busy with something or the other, but if someones your priority, you will make time for them no matter how busy you are.
25. Their traits become your traits – when you’re in love and you get to know the person more and more your perceptions start to consolidate on their own, you may even start to dress or talk like the person you’re in love with, it happens.
26. You see a future with them – if you’re in love, this will happen. Youll start imagining going to parties together or going on a trip with them or sometimes people even go on imagining a wedding with that person.
27. Trying to get to know what they think of you – if you are in love, you desperately want to know how that person feels about you?, does he/she like me?, are the feelings mutual? Etc. And all these questions really bother you.
28. You want to know all their stories – When we are in love with someone, we can’t get enough of that person. We become extremely curious to know all about their lives. How they grew up? whats their family like?, how did they get that scar on their forehead? Everything. You would probably not go this deep into stories with someone you’re only infatuated or attracted to, this happens only in love.
29. You tend to get protective of them – you can call it being jealous or possessive if you like. But this does happen after a point of time, you do not like to see them with someone else especially if they share a similar bond with someone other than you, you tend to not like that.
30. You find the weirdest stuff about them to be cute – when in love, you seem to like everything about that person. You might get grossed out normally if you see someone doing something weird, but if they do it automatically looks cute to you. Nope, logic doesn’t work ere in love.
So these are the Exact 30 signs that show you are in love or not.